HEALTH UPDATE – 3: PROF GHULAM AZAM from his son in Bangladesh
As of 12 pm BDT:
A new Medical Board which was formed sat in the morning.
1. Treatment for ‘renal failure’ started yesterday. Since his kidney wasn’t in bad condition before, under standard conditions it is usually reversible. However, due to his age and other ailments it is uncertain.
2. He also has ‘enlarged prostate’.
3. There are problems with his heart too.
Apart from the above findings/ conclusions,
1. He is extremely weak and can’t move his limbs.
2. Tries to talk, but no sound. It sounds like ‘whispering’.
3. Previous other problems still exist.
Prayer of millions around the world will isA help him completely recover soon.
Prof Azam has been diagnosed with renal failure and acute dehydration this evening. He has been transferred to the Critical Care Unit due to his poor health. Please continue in your prayers for him.
أَذْهِبِ الْبَأْسَ رَبَّ النَّاسِ وَاشْفِ أَنْتَ الشَّافِي لَا شِفَاءَ إِلَّا شِفَاؤُكَ شِفَاءٌ لَا يُغَادِرُ سَقَمَاً
“O Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, You are the one who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains”.
“Ayesha (R.A.) stated that when Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) was ill, he used to recite the four Quls, blow on his hands and pass them over on the back and front. He also recited these surahs, blew on his hands and passed them over his body during his fatal illness”.